PLEASE CONTACT US AT 8342953 OR BY EMAIL AT beechvista2016@gmail for further information IF YOU WISH TO PURCHASE ANY OF THE ITEMS ON OUR WEBSITE.
WE ARE CURRENTLY UPDATING THE WEBSITE AND HOPE TO HAVE SOME ITEMS ONLINE SOON BUT DUE TO THE VAST RANGE OF VARIED PRODUCTS A LOT OF OUR ITEMS ARE BEST VIEWED IN STORE. WE CAN SEND ITEMS THROUGHOUT IRELAND BUT WOULD NEED EXACT ADDRESS TO GIVE CUSTOMER AN ACCURATE QUOTE ON DELIVERY - WE FIND THAT ITS CHEAPER TO SEND OUR BULKY ITEMS OUT VIA PALLETS.
References in these terms and conditions to "we" and "us" and Beech Vista Garden Centre or M50 Christmas & Halloween Shops are a private company registered in Ireland under company number 490482, registered office 45 St. Lawerence St., Drogheda, Co. Louth VAT no.9813291 B.
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
We may periodically update or change the Terms, without notice. You should check them from time to time as your continued use of our website will mean you accept any updated or revised Terms.
All our offers are made subject to our terms and conditions.
By using this website all web users ( referred to as “you” below ) agree to the terms & conditions.
You may not use this website if you do not agree to all of these terms and conditions.
By placing an order through our website you warrant that (1) You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, and ( 2 ) you are at least 18 years old.
The placing of an order Online is NOT an automatic contract to supply, regardless of location. If the location is very remote, we may not be able to fulfil the order.
We issue an email acknowledging that we have received your Online order after you place the order.
However this does not confirm that your order has been accepted – it merely constitutes an offer to us to buy a product. Orders are subject to acceptance by us. We confirm such acceptance to you by forwarding to you a dispatch order confirmation, and only at that stage will the contract between us be formed. The contract will only relate to those products whose dispatch we have confirmed – where necessary a separate dispatch order confirmation will be issued for any items not in stock or not available at time of purchase.
These terms and conditions may be revised at any time by us up - dating the website.
Changes to these terms and conditions will be effective immediately when they are posted on the website.
We reserve the right to amend or correct any website content, without prior notice.
Availability – we endeavour to ensure items on the Online website are available but items can sell out before they can be removed from sale and therefore may not be available.Some items on the Online site may not be available in store.
Prices generally include VAT sales tax.
Delivery: See also Delivery page on our website.
We try to keep delivery charges as low as possible.
Delivery charges are free for some products such as all Garden Buildings, and Gift Vouchers. Otherwise they are added separately. CURRENTLY DUE TO COVID 19 WE STRONGLY ADVISE "CALL & COLLECT" WHERE AT ALL POSSIBLE BUT IF CUSTOMER PROVIDES AN EIRCODE WE CAN CERTAINLY GET A QUOTE FOR DELIVERY. WE ARE CURRENTLY OPEN 7 DAYS FOR CALL & COLLECT.
Very small light items we will post.
Larger items are sent by courier. Courier prices VARY per online order AND may be subject to a weight within the Republic of Ireland, BUT size restrictions also apply.
If a product is unavailable, a similar product of equal or greater value may be substituted in its place, but will usually endeavor to contact you firstly to confirm that you agree.
We currently do not ship outside the Republic Of Ireland.
We try to ship all orders within 5-7 working days of placing the order, provided it is in stock. We will be advised of any undue delays by email.
You must advise us of any non – delivery of goods within 7 days of dispatch.
We cannot guarantee delivery on a particular day or time.
Note regarding many bulky or heavy items! These are included on the on-line website for your Online research on prices only and are subject to different delivery terms, conditions and delivery costs. Please contact us for a quotation and a separate quotation for delivery costs by an independent freight company. This applies to items such as bulk stone, topsoil, bark, composts, paving slabs, decking, furniture, landscaping sleepers and other items not included on this list, INCLUDING CERTAIN CHRISTMAS ITEMS.
Beech Vista M50 Garden & Paving Centre and the M50 Christmas Shop Terms of Payment are strictly cash before delivery of goods. We accept most major laser or credit cards. We no longer accept cheques due to long clearing times by the various banks. Ownership of goods does not pass until paid in full.
Garden Shed Buildings
Prices include delivery and erection in counties Dublin, Meath, Wicklow, and parts of counties adjoining these 3 counties. Please contact us for exact details.
All sheds must have a firm level base provided by the customer.You will also have to provide a number of concrete blocks for the building to stand on - you will be notified of the numbers required prior to delivery.
If you require a specific design please contact us for a quotation.
All garden sheds are made to order. They take anywhere from 10 to 35 days to manufacture, BUT depending on time of year the lead in times can stretch to 8 or more weeks! If you need one extremely urgently please contact us and we will endeavor to supply as quickly as possible.
The placing of an order Online is NOT an automatic contract to supply, regardless of location. If the location is very remote, we may not be able to fulfill the order.
Please note that in certain cases we accept orders as agents on behalf of third party sellers (such as sheds), the resulting legal contract is between you and that third party seller, and is therefore subject to the terms & conditions of that third party seller, which they will advise you of directly, and we advise you to review their terms & conditions applying to those transactions.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY RETURNS ON SHEDS. ALSO PLEASE NOTE THAT CUSTOMER MUST CONFIRM WITH SIGNATURE THEIR AGREEMENT TO SHEDS TERMS & CONDITIONS ESPECIALLY REGARDING ACCESS AVAILABILITY AT TIME OF ORDERING.
RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your ONLINE OR ANY ORDER or change your mind, SOME items may be returned within 7 days of delivery ( at customers cost) and we may replace it BUT we generally only issue you with a credit note for the cost of the item (excluding shipping). The item must not be opened or used and packaging must be intact and of resalable quality. Certain items are subject to a restocking charge - WE ADVISE CUSTOMER TO CLARIFY REFUND OR EXCHANGE POLICY IN WRITING AT TIME OF PURCHASE. We do not give refunds where a customer simply changes their minds regarding any items purchased in our premises - we may give a credit note to the value of the goods returned, unopened & unused by the customer in their original packaging, less any restocking charge that may apply to the various items.. We will not be liable for cost of shipping back to our premises. We do NOT accept any returns of bulky heavy items like paving stone, bulk hardcore, sand, cement, topsoil, pots, fencing, trellis , artificial grass, , garden furniture, Christmas items, large trees etc. Artificial grass must be paid for PRIOR to our cutting from our standard rolls that are either 2m or 4m wide.
Please check the contents of your package on arrival. If a product you purchased is defective or damaged during shipment, it is important you let us know upon opening package. Please keep all packaging materials from the shipment. Any defects must be reported within 24 hours of receipt of delivery. Where bulky goods are being delivered by courier any damaged items MUST be notified to the driver.
If it is necessary to return an item for either of the above reasons, please send us an email to email@example.com
Any goods sold by us will have the benefit of the manufacturers warranties which will be for 12 months unless otherwise stated. All warranties are subject to the manufacturers terms and conditions. Any defective goods returned to us within the manufacturers warranty period will be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of the manufacturer and will be subject to compliance with the terms of their warranty. All other warranties and guarantees are expressly excluded so far as the law permits.
When returning goods yourself, all goods returned remain your responsibility during transit and until signed for by ourselves or an appointed agent. We would recommend a tracked delivery service by a courier of your choice, together with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the item/s. Insurance is at your discretion.
Refunds ( FOR PURCHASES PAID FOR ONLINE ONLY BUT EXCLUDING certain items supplied by Beech Vista M50 Garden & Paving Centre as outlined below ), outside the 7 day cooling off period are entirely at our discretion, by agreement in advance, and will have a restocking charge applied to them (normally 10% to 40%) BUT IN GENERAL FOR GOODS SELECTED & PURCHASED BY THE CUSTOMER IN OUR PREMISES Beech Vista M50 Garden & Paving Centre OR The M50 Christmas & Halloween Shops DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON ANY heavy or bulky MATERIALS such as paving, grits, gravels, building stone, cement, walling, paving sand, paving grit, topsoil, composts, fencing, trellis , pots, large Christmas items OR SPECIALLY ORDERED ITEMS etc under ANY circumstances. We do NOT accept returns of EXCESS QUANTITIES OF OVER ORDERED MATERIALS OR WHERE A CUSTOMER SIMPLY CHANGES THEIR MIND. THIS IS NON NEGOTIABLE.
We STRONGLY RECOMMEND that our customers ACCURATELY MEASURE ON SITE BEFORE PLACING ANY ORDERS. IT IS SAFER TO UNDERESTIMATE IF IN DOUBT!
Our staff can only give an approximate estimate of the quantities of materials required for your project based on the accuracy of the measurements provided by the customer & based on the quantities of materials generally required to complete any such project by industry norms. We cannot be held responsible for either under or over estimates of quantities required.
Please note that in some cases, we accept orders as agents on behalf of third party sellers. The resulting legal contract is between you and that third party seller, and is subject to the terms and conditions of that third party seller, which they will advise you of directly. You should carefully review their terms and conditions applying to the transaction.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT CUSTOMERS CLARIFY WITH STAFF WHETHER ANY ITEM CAN BE RETURNED FOR REFUND OR CREDIT NOTE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!
WE CANNOT ENTERTAIN ANY RETURNS ON ANY ITEMS WHERE CUSTOMER SIMPLY CHANGES THEIR MINDS . We generally issue a credit note for the value of the goods returned, less any shipping costs & less any restocking charge which may apply! The more staff labor involved in restocking the item(s) the larger the restocking cost. As a goodwill gesture we sometimes absorb the restocking charge.
Your statutory rights are not affected by any of these conditions.
QUOTATIONS are usually valid for a maximum of 30 days OR as we agree. The quotation only applies to the materials listed in the quotation only.
- Below are an outline of our returns policy BUT we reserve the right to amend any of these conditions - please ask in store at time of purchase for any clarifications - we do endeavour to be as helpful as possible to our customers. A valid receipt from ourselves is required as proof of purchase before any goods can be considered for a refund credit note. Also pleases note that certain items CANNOT be returned for credit note such as paving, many bulky items for landscaping, grass, specially ordered in items & other items not included here. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND CUSTOMERS TO CLARIFY OUR POLICY ON THE ITEMS THEY ARE PURCHASING AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE!
- We recommend that customers check the goods delivered upon receipt and prior to disposing of any packaging – all original packaging must be included with any goods returned. Deliveries of paving & other bulky items by independent couriers MUST be checked upon delivery & any damages reported immediately to the centre. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that NO broken paving slabs are delivered it is impossible to guarantee that none will be damaged or broken as natural stone is a natural product. We recommend that customers allow an extra 5% when ordering paving in case of such breakages. ( Most expert installers will use even broken slabs for areas where cutting is required ). We can only give a guide to all materials required based on a customers accurate measurements - we STRONGLY recommend that customer always double check their measurements with their installer BEFORE ordering. WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OF PAVING OR ASSOCIATED MATERIALS SUCH AS HARDCORE, SAND, CEMENT, GROUT, BULK BAGS OF TOPSOIL, GRAVELS, BARK ETC.
- Customers who are not satisified with their purchase for any reason ( or who change their mind ) may return their purchase, in its total original packaging, for a credit note, within 7 days of purchase ( but with the exceptions of those items listed under section 2 above. ). We will not be responsible for the shipping cost of returning the item (s) to us. Refunds outside the 7 day cooling off period are entirely at our discretion, subject to our written approval in advance, and may be subject to a restocking charge of 10% to 40% or more depending on the product.
- If you are not satisified with a substitute that we supplied for any reason, you may return it, in its original packaging, for a full credit refund within 7 days of purchase. Before returning any item please contact us by email with relevant order number.We generally will not send a substitute before contacting you firstly.
- If your purchase is faulty you may return ( with certain exceptions such as for garden sheds etc) it for a full refund ( including delivery charge ) or a replacement item within 12 months of purchase. In relation to any products returned by you because of a defect these will be either refunded or repaired / replaced at the discretion of the manufacturer of the product. Please contact us by email first stating your name, address, contact numbers, receipt and the reason for the product return. All items returned as “faulty”will be inspected by us, and any items deemed to be subject to fair wear and tear will not be accepted as “faulty”.
- Shipping costs are not refundable. We only refund delivery or postage costs if the item returned is actually determined as being faulty”.
- Return shipping costs for any non faulty or non damaged returned goods will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Any goods sold by us will have the benefit of the manufacturers warranties which will be for 12 months unless otherwise stated. All warranties are subject to the manufacturers terms and conditions. Any defective goods returned to us within the manufacturers warranty period will be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of the manufacturer and will be subject to compliance with the terms of their warranty. All other warranties and guarantees are expressly excluded so far as the law permits.
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- PAVING. Returns Policy Patio Paving Materials, Bulk Stone, hardcore 804, sand, grit, gravels, cement, grout etc. We do NOT accept returns of any of these materials that are over ordered or where the customer simply changes their mind. We STRONGLY RECOMMEND that the customer accurately measures for materials ON SITE BEFORE PLACING ANY ORDER. We do NOT accept returns on over ordered materials & do NOT collect any items for free! It is strictly up to the customer & / or their installer to accurately check measurements & confirm orders for delivery. We can only give estimates based on customers measurements regarding quantities of materials required for any project. Natural Stone Colours - it is essential that customers understand that natural stone will vary in colour & that there will be inherent variations in colour, surface shading / tones & texture. We cannot control these elements. Our displays & website pictures are intended as a guide only. We strongly recommend selecting your material from our stocks in the centre. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that no slabs are broken in transit it is impossible to guarantee that there will never be no broken slabs - generally installers will use any such slabs for cutting and we advise to allow an extra 5% for any breakages. Natural stone is a natural product & there will be some variation in colour in all batches. We do NOT exchange slabs due to this colour variation! Also certain slabs may have quartz veins running through their surface - these are not cracks but a quartz mineral deposit!
- Garden sheds. Customers MUST ensure that there is a totally clear entrance to their site. In particular they must clarify whether there is any obstacle over a side door or entrance. Sheds generally with one measurement over 6 foot ( 1.8m ) in any direction usually have to be manufactured in sections with added timbers to allow them go under any such obstacle or pass through a house & be correctly assembled on site. ( Cutting & adding extra timber is additional to the prices stated on our shed price lists.) Deliveries for larger distances from our base in Dublin incur an additional cost based on number of kilometres outside Dublin - we can supply some types of sheds to most counties of Ireland!). A firm level base MUST be provided for your selected shed - please ask staff for more details based on the size of your selected shed. Even if a concrete base is provided it is essential that your shed sits on spaced 4 inch solid blocks in order to allow good air circulation underneath your shed! Please note that garden sheds can vary in size from the sizes stated on our price lists as exact measurement depends on actual size of timber available at time of construction. ( These variations are not great BUT might be a factor where shed needs to fit in a tight space - also please allow for overhang of roofing, any gutters you might need to add etc!). WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHERE SHED IS PLACED IN GARDEN - IT IS TOTALLY UP TO THE CUSTOMER TO SELECT WHERE THE SHED IS BEING PLACED AND THIS SHOULD BE AGREED WITH THE INSTALLERS AT TIME OF INSTALLATION. SHEDS INCORRECTLY ORDERED BY THE CUSTOMER ARE OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL AND WE CANNOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. OUR SHEDS ARE HEAVY AND GENERALLY CANNOT BE MOVED EASILY AFTER CONSTRUCTION WITHOUT TAKING DOWN AGAIN & MOVING IT IN SMALLER SECTIONS!
- ROLL OUT LAWNS are delivered DIRECT from nursery to ensure freshness. These MUST be installed immediately upon arrival - the shelf life on rolls of real lawn grass is 24 hours. It must be installed on a correctly prepared & fertilised base and MUST be really well watered for 7 days at least after installation - this can be much longer depending of weather conditions. It is best to keep ALL human etc traffic off your newly installed lawn for at least 7 to 10 days. NEVER use a lawn weedkiller on a new lawn in its first year if at all possible!
- Pressure treated timber can have natural cracks that do not affect the structure of the timber - most cracks open & close depending on the amount of moisture in the atmosphere. We recommend NOT to paint or stain new pressure treated timber immediately as colour changes may occur. We do recommend staining your pressure treated timber yearly or so to extend its very long lifespan with a product such as Sadolin or Cuprinol. Avoid varnish which will require a lot of work to remove ( even with an electric sander) when re-coating!
- We reserve the right to charge a restocking charge for items returned for credit note. This varies depending on item. Specially ordered in items cannot be generally returned for a credit note. Please request further information at time of purchase. PLEASE NOTE GOODS RETURNED ARE RETURNED FOR A CREDIT NOTE THAT CAN BE USED IN STORE.
- We warrant to you that any product purchased from us through our site is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of this kind are commonly supplied. Our liability of losses you suffer aa a result of us breaking this agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of the product you purchased.
- CHRISTMAS LIGHTS & lighting decorations. Faulty items must be returned with original packaging, a valid receipt and the attached wire labelling ( generally marked "DO NOT REMOVE" ON THE WIRING BETWEEN THE LIGHTING AND PLUG SOCKET LEADING TO THE TRANSFORMER etc, but may be attached elsewhere on the product depending on its design) that contains the manufacturers name and description, various codes regarding year of manufacture, replacement parts information etc. Lights & lighted decorations WITHOUT this label cannot be returned under any circumstances. These labels are designed NOT to be removed and are essential for customer to easily replace any parts such as transformers etc which are usually available online from a dedicated supplier online website. Lights with cut or pulled wires or wires pulled from control boxes are NOT acceptable for refunds. We strongly recommend keeping control boxes on lights out of reach of small children, pets etc. Do not pull lead cable from lights to plug or transformer too tightly in order to avoid permanent damage to your light set. NOTE Christmas lights are NOT suitable for leaving outside throughout the year or for extended periods - direct sunlight will greatly shorten the lifespan of even heavy duty commercial lighting greatly. Christmas lights should be stored in a dark dry area out of direct sunlight. Genuinely faulty lights are covered by a strictly 12 month guarantee - if your purchase is faulty you may return it for a full refund or a replacement item within 12 months of purchase In relation to any product returned by you because of a defect these will be either refunded or repaired / replaced at the discretion of the manufacturer of the product. All items returned to us as "faulty" will be inspected by us and items deem to be subject to fair wear and tear will not be accepted as "faulty". Shipping costs are NOT refundable. We generally check our lights before customer leaves the shop - customers can request this at time of purchase. If customer pulls wiring on the string of lights the manufacturer or supplier will generally NOT replace such damaged goods. Nearly all lights are LED nowadays and bulbs seldom malfunction but pulling a wire will destroy many or most of the product.We strongly recommend that the multi-function button be placed safely out of reach of children to avoid wires being pulled. Most of our Christmas Lights have an online website for spare transformers - these are NOT stocked in our shop as there are too many different types and they can change from year to year. ALSO PLEASE NOTE IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT THE CORRECT TRANSFORMER MATCHES THE CORRECT LIGHTS / LIGHTING PRODUCT ( THIS IS WHY IT IS ESSENTIAL TO LEAVE THE LABEL ON THE PLUG FLEX ON ALL ITEMS PURCHASED AS THIS GIVES ESSENTIAL DETAILS ON SPARES SUCH AS YEAR OF MANUFACTURE ETC!