Beech Vista M50 Garden Centre Artificial Grass Dublin
ARTIFICIAL GRASS NOW BACK IN STOCK AUGUST 2021
4 TYPES - IN EITHER 2m or 4m widths
MON to SAT 9.30 to 5pm
SUNDAYS & AUGUST BANK HOL MON 11 - 5pm
If you wish to purchase items for delivery
you can Email us at email@example.com with your orders & any inquiries (please include your name, Eircode & phone number)
OR TEXT or WhatsApp Eric at 085 2525733 or Andre at 086 6015524
Or Tel 8342953 - please leave a message if lines are busy - other options above are better!
We import directly one of Dublin's largest selections of realist artificial grass in various thicknesses up to 40mm including very close pile luxury types!
Artificial grass available in both 2 & 4 metre widths. Grass is easily joined with special fixing tapes or can be attached to pressure treated joists. We can cut to you required lengths from either 2 or 4m wide rolls in most type.
Conveniently situated just 300 metres off the M50 at Coldwinters - beside the Dogs Trust Charity! Pictures of some of our top quality artificial grasses are below but we strongly recommend that you visit us to view the quality of our artificial grass. We sell everything to complete your project!
Below are some of the artificial grass display areas.
We stock both Artificial grass & real roll out grass turf.Real grass usually takes 2 or 3 WORKING weekdays from placing of order to delivery to your site direct from the grass nursery.
From low pile for children's play areas to all types of longer pile types in various densities! Play area artificial grass in 2 or 4 metre widths - we can cut to required lengths from these roll widths. Ideal for children's play areas or gyms.
Below:- Beautiful 40mm "looks real" artificial grass!
Available in 2m or 4m widths.
Below :- 30mm artificial grass.
BELOW - 30mm MEDIUM LAWN
Strong closer stich play area grass -10mm 2 or 4m widths.
Standard short play area grass - ideal for children's play areas or deck re-covering etc! 10mm high.
Installation of new artificial grass.
1.Spray a weed killer to kill off existing vegetation with a spray such as Rambo or Roundup
2.Clear existing grass or vegetation on your lawn.
3.A sub base of paving grit rather than soft sand is installed. This base should be porous and course. Apply grit in max of 40/50mm layers, compress with a whacker or vibration plate, THEN apply more 40/50mm layers & repeat the process to ensure the base is solid. Otherwise it will move when heavy rains arrive!
4.It may be necessary to install a hardcore foundation where drainage is a problem or a very permanent installation is required.
5.We recommend a good quality weed membrane is installed before you lay the grass and use landscaping staples to keep it in place.
6. Ensure that the artificial grass is installed with all grass fibres or blades going in the same direction to ensure that all pieces of the artificial grass match up in any given area otherwise it appears that there is a colour variation such as seen on a rolled football pitch where the mower has cut the grass in stripes going the opposite directions.This will not be so important where the areas of grass are well apart within the garden..
7. Cuts in the grass should be made using a knife such as a stanley or standard carpet knife .
8. IGrass can be joined at the overlapping seams ( on most of our rolls ) by various glues.We recommend installing a framework of 4 x 2 pressure treated joists embedded in the paving grit for extra stability at the various joints. Coat the ends of any sawn / cut pressure treated timber with a protective sealer to prevent rot.
9. Start at one side of the application area, so you can pull the grass tight from the other side, this is important as your grass will attach securely. Drive in the nails around the perimeter of the area. Remember the nails hold the edges of the grass in place, while the infill will actually weigh the material down.
10. Fluff the grass up with a broom, so that the infill can be applied. Infill can be applied - as a special type of sand or rubber..
REAL ROLL OUT GRASS ALSO AVAILABLE UNDER SEPARATE SECTION ON LANDSCAPING!